Do we know what are our “Rights” under the Indian Constitution????
The Seven Fundamental Rights granted by “The Constitution of India”
- Right to Equality,
- Right to Freedom,
- Right Against Exploitation,
- Right to Freedom of Religion,
- Cultural & Educational Rights
- Right to Constitutional Remedies
- Right to Personal Liberties (as per the 86th Amendment in 2002)
Rights are alright, but what are our duties towards the nation? Responsibilities towards our society?? Towards our neighbour????
Indian society today suffers because we all know what are “Rights” and demand the same. But nobody wishes to learn about what one needs to do to the nation which provides one with so many “Rights”. What one needs to as a citizen of this country to one’s fellow citizen?
That’s is the grim side of the democracy gotten cheaply, by way of “Ahimsa”.